Pin-up website is committed to endorse responsible gaming as a customer care policy and social responsibility. We believe it is essential to ensure that you enjoy wagering experience on our platform, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problems of gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as means of income generation. Whilst the majority of the population spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we remind you to always consider the following points:
- 1. Gambling should be considered as a form of leisure and not as a genuine way of making money.
- 2. Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another day.
- 3. Only gamble when you can cover the losses.
- 4. Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- 5. Do you need a break from gambling? Self-exclusion from one or all products can be activated by contacting Support.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling has a negative impact on your life then the following questions may help you to break free.
- 1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- 2. Do you gamble to have fun or to escape boredom?
- 3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- 4. Have others ever criticized you for gambling?
- 5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- 6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- 7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- 8. Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- 9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- 10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- 11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair to gamble again as soon as possible?
- 12. Do frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- 13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer "yes" to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling habits. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations detailed below under Gambling Counselling Organisations.
If you need to take a break from gambling, we provide a self-exclusion option which can be activated by contacting Support. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a minimum period of 6 months, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. This is the major difference to a standard account closure request. A written request (after 6 months has elapsed) is required before account re-opening can be considered.
GambleAware, offers assistance and helps to stop people getting into problems with their gambling habits. For more information, visit http://about.gambleaware.org/
GamCare, the leading authority providing counseling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling, can be visited at: www.gamcare.org.uk. Its confidential helpline is available at: 0845 6000 133. Non-UK residents can contact GamCare for details of International support organizations.
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to share their experiences and solve their common problems whilst helping other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional groups around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service website can be found at: www.gamblersanonymous.org
Gambling Therapy provides support and counseling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both the UK and international. The website can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on pin-up.bet and we treat this responsibility very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers where payment methods are available to persons under 18 years of age, and also make random age verification checks on customers.
Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have all winnings forfeited and their information will be passed to the authorities.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filter systems to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions such as:
Net Nanny www.netnanny.com